Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday..no more snow

Mom had great night she slept soundly in her own bed. I brought my grandson Cameron over there today. She let him play with her vintage mid twentieth century toys. He liked the Tonka truck (still with its original door stickers). A turkey sandwich was for lunch with some leftover angel food cake from Sister last night.Dad and Ernie are now on their way back home. After packing up the car last night they used mom's birthday present from john and had a nice meal. We hope the weather will not be bad for them on their way home. Mom said they had a toothpick holder that they could not get in the car so they will just have to leave it behind. Cindy and Peggy are at Shaws Garden today for a Cake display show this weekend. Mom thought about going but decided it is still to soon. Tony Sam and Rachel are visiting now and Andy will go over later today. She put her keys in her pocket so she won't get locked out of anywhere. The jumble was giving her fits today...coudn't fit the U into the word. Thanks to all who have called and checked up on her. She still can not hear well on the phone so speek loudly if you call....More to come. Vince

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thanks for the update. I have been really wanting to talk to Mom, but it has been difficult over the phone. Please give her a hug and kiss. I haven't tried to call since her Birthday cause I know that she couldn't hear me well. I miss her. Please tell her that for me.
Love,
Tina :)