Thursday, January 31, 2008

Not as tired today

Mom had her last occupational therapy today. No more "brain exercises". They have given her lots of things that she needs to do on her own...but she has made tremendous progress and no longer needs the therapist. Annette said that she finished one of the coasters that she was making. That was the "stitching" that we have been talking about. She finished one!!! Mom's blood pressure was good this morning when the therapist was there. The nurse will come soon to take Mom's blood...she won't find out the results of the blood test til tomorrow though. After the nurse comes she is planning on going to sit by the pool and enjoy the sunshine. I told her she wasn't missing anything here as far as weather goes...SNOW!
She didn't sleep last night very well...even though she was "a party pooper" as she said and kicked everyone out early. She seemed to be in much better spirits today though...Annette said that lack of sleep must work well for her.
Lou is on his way home now. He should be on the plane now. Thanks Lou for all that you did while you were there. I know that Mom and Dad both appreciated your help!

2 comments:

e sciaroni said...

Mary, thanks again for keeping the blog updated. I have made this blog my homepage so I automatically check it every time I open the browser. I really appreciate your diligence.

MaryLyn said...

sorry the post was so late this morning...I was in the snow when I got the call from Annette. I posted as soon as I could.
I enjoy doing it...so I'm glad to help out.